Search This Blog by Google

Search This Blog

Welcome to Dijemeric Visualizations

Where photography and mathematics intersect with some photography, some math, some math of photography, and an occasional tutorial.

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2010

Misterken Retires from the Lab

After 33 years at EBMUD doing lab rat work, I have decided it's time to do something else. So I'll hang up the lab coat I seldom wore, sling camera bag over my shoulder, and see what awaits.

Lab staff, as usual, gave a nice sendoff complete with sugary treats, a plaque proving I really existed for 33 years, a finely tuned roast by a master roaster, and an accomplished photographer to capture the final moments.  All-in-all a wonderful farewell. 


I think there was hidden meaning in this...but I'm unable to detect what it is!

Two cakes!  Plus a bowl of cherries!  Auspicious. 

Nirmela prepared a test of my knowledge of applied measurement theory.  


Note that while the mouse is visible it cannot be weighed on these scales and therefore does not exist. 
I passed the test. 




Linnea shows her talents as a Roasting Toastmaster
I'm feeling a bit warm.  















I yielded and agreed to all ten reasons given for my departure with a margin of error of +/- 100%.


Finally - the Cake!

No comments: